I’m headed out the door in a bit – I’ve got a driving trip – a long leisurely drive through the Carolinas to Hilton Head Island where I will be meeting with three guilds over the next sew days.
Palmetto Quilters of HIlton Head, Sea Island Quilters of Beaufort, and Maye River Quilters of Bluffton, I hope you are ready for a whirlwind of quilty fun!
While this cat’s away, I thought the mice would like to play with a Quilty Box Gift Away!
The January Box was on my doorstep when I returned home from my trip to Arizona, and it is full of ALL THINGS SPRING!
What is a Quilty Box?
- Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
- 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
- Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
- Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $60
- February's Quilty Box will be curated by Christopher Thompson - The Tattooed Quilter.
- The next Quilty Box will ship around February 11th. Subscribers will need to purchase before February 10th to receive this shipment..
- We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Patrick Claytor, CEO
I love knowing that part of the proceeds go to benefit kids. To me that is a win/win all the way around!
Let’s take a look at what is in the January Box of Quiltiness: